DUI / DWI
Trust Evans Law to Handle Your DUI or DWI Offenses
Both DUI – Driving Under the Influence and DWI – Driving With Impairment are single misdemeanor offenses yet the penalties for these offenses can be very serious. Some DUI offenses are felonies, which can have a real lasting impact on your life and livelihood. An arrest can result in a suspended license and if convicted, you may face:
- Jail time
- Fines including possible court ordered restitution
- Ignition interlock device installed on your vehicle(s)
- Permanent revocation of your license
In addition to the above, having a DUI conviction or DWI conviction on your record can:
- greatly affect your auto insurance rates
- disqualify you for college admission or state licensing and certifications
- show up on background checks for new jobs or housing
The gravity of a DUI or DWI offense warrants a seasoned, skilled attorney who understands what is involved for successfully mounting a viable defense on your behalf.
Evans Law Offices is Your Go-to DUI/DWI attorney for Defending Cases in Tucson Arizona
Mark Evans is an accomplished and well qualified lawyer who is a member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys. Being a part of this association provides him with continued training and an edge in using strategies and resources to successfully defend your DUI or DWI case.